We are sad to have to rehome Archie our beloved 2 1/2 year old maltese/fox terrier cross family member.
Archie has recently being on trial with a couple of families and it has been found he has nipped, I can only assume it's due to being stressed with a new environment and new people, therefore Archie would NOT suit a family with children.
I've had Archie since he was 10 weeks old, he has a fun loving personality who loves being cuddled.
We are rehoming as we are relocating and unable to take him with us.
Information on Archie:
* loves playing fetch
* Suffers from allergies from grass and this effects his paws (itching and irritation)
* not good around other dogs, is very shy so would suit a family with no other dogs
* not good with cats, will chase them
* sleeps in his dog pen at night
* house trained and currently uses a cat door to get outside for the toilet and eating
* has no dietary requirements but should remain on dry dog food
* can be left home on his own and doesn't pine
* good guard dog, will bark at visitors
* has been desexed and microchipped
* doesn't like being groomed, so we leave that to the professionals
Archie is currently living on North Shore in Auckland.
He will be due to have his registration renewed with Auckland Council too. I've had him registered since having him.
Do not message if you have other pets or children, I will not be replying to those who do not read the important points.
I cannot stress, we need a loving family to care for Archie, as mentioned he is very much loved by us all and we are very sad to have to rehome him.
So please only genuine families apply, we will be very picky who we choose. Prefer contact via email so viewings can be arranged.